If you like your stick with a big hook, this is the stick for you. The Numbat has as much hook as you can get while staying within CMAS rules and without unbalancing the performance of the stick. It's got good weight and tapers off towards the end of the blade to keep handspeed fast while still packing a punch. With a great front pass, this is the best tackling stick around.
Sold as a set, 1 white and 1 black.
- Textured handle with thumb grip texture
- Solid polyurethane plastic, fiberglass reinforced for extra strength
- This variant of the Numbat is 270mm long
- Textured passing faces give excellent grip on the puck when handling and passing
- This version also has a textured bottom face for added grip when controlling the puck
- Curved passing edges are smooth and reliable, very easy and quick to get a feel for your pass
- Tapered blade gives a solid sweetspot for big hits and slim profile for fast handspeed and quick skills
- 10 degree bevel to suit todays modern pucks like the Australian, Simms and the Uni2
- Fully drillable and sandable for those who like to attach lanyards etc.