Is it a stick or is it a bat? Depends on where you're from, but it's based on the classic Australian template, strong and solid with a grunty hook. This stick/bat has a huge pass, great reach and tackle with the large hook and lots of surface area for knock-downs and close-quarters combat. This is the mid-size Wombat. Sold as a set, 1 white and 1 black.
- Textured handle with nameplate and a thumb grip texture
- Solid polyurethane plastic, fiberglass reinforced for extra strength
- This variant of the Wombat is 285mm long
- Textured passing faces give excellent grip on the puck when handling and passing
- This version also has a textured bottom face for added grip when controlling the puck
- Curved passing edges are smooth and reliable, very easy and quick to get a feel for your pass
- Tapered blade gives a solid sweetspot for big hits and slim profile for fast handspeed and quick skills
- 10 degree bevel to suit todays modern pucks like the Australian, Simms and the Uni2
- Fully drillable and sandable for those who like to attach lanyards etc.